Our office employs:
- Laurie Turner, Audiologist
- Laurie Abdo, Board Certified Hearing Aid Specialist, and
- Anthony Foggia, Board Certified Hearing Aid Specialist
If your physician diagnoses a hearing loss, we offer a comprehensive hearing aid evaluation. Our knowledgeable hearing aid staff will assist you in finding the appropriate hearing aid for your needs and lifestyle. We dispense all types of hearing aids from conventional hearing devices to the latest sophisticated digital hearing devices with blue tooth technology. We are an independent hearing aid distributor which allows us to distribute aids from all the leading manufacturers, such at Oticon, Widex, and Phonak.
ENTC offers hearing aids in a variety of sizes from the latest state of the art smallest invisible in the canal (IIC) to the largest behind the ear (BTE) aids. Using digital technology, each hearing aid is custom programmed to match the individual patient’s specific hearing loss. We offer a 30 day guaranteed fit period on all hearing aids. We provide hearing aid accessories, batteries, extended warranties and all products necessary for total hearing healthcare.
Custom Earmolds and Ear Plugs
We offer a variety of custom made ear plugs used by musicians, hunters, pilots, and telephone operators. We make custom swim molds when keeping water out of the ears is a necessity, we also offer custom molds to be used with iPods.
Other Services Offered
- Hearing aid cleaning/repairs of all makes and models.
- All assistive listening devices including those for television, telephone, alarm clock, doorbells, etc.
- Specialized testing including vestibular (VNG), OAE screenings, and fistula testing.